- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
LUMINOL ELECTRICAL INSULATING FLUIDS
These fluids are inherently biodegradable and are used in large power and distribution transformers operating at peak capacity as well as free-breathing units, pole and pad mount transformers.
Environmentally Responsible, Industrial Grade
DescriptionThese fluids are inherently biodegradable and are used in large power and distribution transformers operating at peak capacity as well as free-breathing units, pole and pad mount transformers.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent heat transfer capability to help enhance transformer performance.
- Outstanding oxidation stability to help extend the service life of circuit breakers and LTCs.
- High dielectric impulse strength to improve performance in thempresence of overvoltage conditions.
- Low power-factor (dielectric loss) to reduce thermal runaway under conditions of high electric stress.
- Negative gassing to reduce the risk of failure from hydrogen gas bubbles.
- Full compatibility with existing naphthenic insulating oils, which enhances the performance of the combined fluids.
- LUMINOL TR and TRi contain no corrosive sulphur compounds and do not require passivators.
- LUMINOL TR and TRi are colourless
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet
Download Material Safety Data Sheet