- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
ARDEE ROCK DRILL OIL
These oils are formulated to lubricate and cool the mechanisms of air-operated rock drills.
DescriptionThese oils are formulated to lubricate and cool the mechanisms of air-operated rock drills. They are ideal for use in equipment running in demanding situations with high air-flow rates, drill shock loading and high piston temperatures. The Ardee oils are formulated in different viscosity levels to meet temperature levels ranging from -35 degrees Celsius to +45 degrees Celsius.
Features and Benefits
- High film strength and lubricity
- Long-term rust and corrosion protection
- Good emulsifying characteristics
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Low misting tendency
- Resists forming carbon at high temperatures
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet
Download Material Safety Data Sheet