- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
COMPRO XL-R RECIPROCATING AIR COMPRESSOR FLUID
Compro XL-R has been specifically developed for single and multi-stage reciprocating air compressors, particularly those with high discharge temperature.
DescriptionCompro XL-R has been specifically developed for single and multi-stage reciprocating air compressors, particularly those with high discharge temperature. Compro XL-R is designed to extend equipment life, increase fire safety and reduce maintenance costs compared to competitive mineral oil based products.
Compro XL-R is recommended for use in both the cylinder and crankcase of air compressors, where it reduces varnish and carbon build up on valves and intercoolers. Compro XL-R matches or exceeds the service intervals of competitive diester lubricants, but without their obnoxious odors.
It is also fully compatible with petroleum oils and diesters, although significant dilution will reduce its performance. Compro XL-R is recommended for use in reciprocating compressors to a maximum of 2,000 hours at air discharge temperatures up to 150 degrees Celsius.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent lubrication at high temperatures and pressures
- High thermal stability reduces carbon formation and lowers maintenance costs
- Strong resistance to oxidative breakdown
- Excellent protection against wear
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Does not attack commonly used plastic and rubber components
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet