- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
ENVIRON AW HYDRAULIC FLUIDS (32,46 & 68)
Environ AW Hydraulic Fluids are mono grade hydraulic fluids designed for use in mobile and stationary heavy duty hydraulic systems.
DescriptionEnviron AW Hydraulic Fluids are mono grade hydraulic fluids designed for use in mobile and stationary heavy duty hydraulic systems and are particularly suited for hydraulic applications in environmentally sensitive locations. Environ AW Hydraulic Fluids are free of heavy metals, non-toxic, inherently biodegradable and recyclable.
Environ AW Hydraulic Fluids are formulated to provide excellent anti wear protection for extended equipment life. It's exceptional oxidation stability provides long oil life for fewer change outs and reduces sludge and varnish deposits.
Recommended for use in equipment manufactured by Eaton/Vickers, Hagglunds, Parker/Dension, Sauer-Danfoss, (Mannesman), Bosch - Rexworth, Racine, Oligear, Hydreco, Dynex and others.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce occurrence of waste water contamination by metals
- Non-toxic and very low odour
- Inherently biodegradable
- Excellent anti-wear, rust and corrosion protection
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability compared to competitive vegetable oil based products and conventional hydraulic oils
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability allows oil to be reused
- Excellent resistance to foaming
- Excellent air release performance
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet
Download Material Safety Data Sheet