- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
HARNEX WIND TURBINE GEAR OIL
Harnex is a premium ISO 320 synthetic gear lubricant designed to provide exceptional anti-wear/EP performance from salt water corrosion in wind turbine applications.
DescriptionHarnex is a premium ISO 320 synthetic gear lubricant designed to provide exceptional anti-wear/EP performance from salt water corrosion in wind turbine applications. The product uses synthetic PAO basestocks known for their excellent viscosity index and low pour point. This product can be used for lubricating both onshore and offshore wind turbine gearboxes
Features and Benefits
- Protects against micropitting and scuffing of gear teeth and provides extended bearing life under extreme conditions.
- Withstands breakdown at high temperatures to increase time between drain intervals, saving you time and labour.
- Minimizes energy use while reducing operating temperatures.
- High quality synthetic base stocks reduce viscosity change, which is very critical in remote applications.
- Resists rust and corrosion for smooth operation.
- Passes the SKF Bearing filterability requirements
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet
Download Material Safety Data Sheet