- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
HYDREX EXTREME WIDE TEMPERATURE HYDRAULIC FLUID
Hydrex Extreme is a high performance multi-grade hydraulic fluid designed for extremely wide temperature protection for high and severe low temperatures.
DescriptionHydrex Extreme is a high performance multi-grade hydraulic fluid designed for extremely wide temperature protection for high and severe low temperatures. Its excellent oxidation stability helps to extend drains and reduce sludge build-up and varnish deposits.
Hydrex Extreme is also zinc-free and contains no heavy metals. Its anti-wear, energy efficient formula helps your bottom line. Hydrex Extreme is recommended for vane, gear and axial piston hydraulic pumps over an extremely wide range of operating temperatures.
It is suitable for applications where systems must be started up at very low temperatures but have higher temperatures during operation. It is also suitable for use in bucket trucks operating around power lines or in bucket truck hydraulic systems requiring extreme low temperature pump ability.
Features and Benefits
- Wide temperature protection
- Exceptional oxidation stability
- Excellent anti-wear characteristics
- Contains no heavy metals such as barium or zinc to help minimize environmental effects including waste water contamination
- Inherently biodegradable
- Exceptional wet and dry filterability
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet
Download Material Safety Data Sheet