- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
HYDREX MV WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE HYDRAULIC FLUIDS
Hydrex MV fluids are premium performance, long life anti-wear hydraulic fluids designed for use in wide temperature ranges.
DescriptionHydrex MV fluids are premium performance, long life anti-wear hydraulic fluids designed for use in wide temperature ranges. They are ideally suited for piston, gear and vane hydraulic pumps used in industrial, marine, woodlands, mining and other mobile hydraulic systems. Hydrex MV fluids offer minimal fluid friction at low start up temperatures and maintain optimum viscosity at high operating temperatures.
Hydrex MV Artic 15 is a fluid designed for extremely cold temperature operations, particularly in artic climates, allowing hydraulic systems to start at temperatures below - 46 degrees Celsius under no-load conditions. It is also readily biodegradable as measured by the CEC L-33-A-93 test and recommended for use in emergency shut down valves or other critical low temperature heavy-duty hydraulic systems that are required to respond quickly and reliably.
Features and Benefits
- Seasonal use under wide temperature ranges
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability
- Exceptional anti-wear protection
- Improved rust and corrosion prevention
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability allows oil to be reused
- Improved foam and air entrainment performance
- High after shear VI to maintain optimal viscosity at operating temperature
For more information, please see the below data sheets:
Download Technical Data Sheet